Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This piquant South East Asian-inspired dressing packs a punch over plain salad ingredients.
Make and share this Asian Dressing recipe from Food.com.
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 red chili pepper, seeds removed, roughly chopped
- 1 teaspoon ginger, grated
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 limes, juice
- 1 teaspoon water
- 2 shallots, thinly sliced
- Put the garlic, red chili, ginger, sugar, fish sauce, lime juice, water and shallots into a pestle and mortar. Mash together well, making sure the garlic and chilli have been pounded into a pulp.
- Serve over salad.