Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A perfect sauce for lumpia, potstickers, lettuce wraps, wonton, you name it! The ingredients can be tweaked to your liking, the possibilities are endless!
- 3 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons dark soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon chili paste (Sambal Oelek is the best!, to taste)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients and stir with a fork.
- Divide into single serving bowls for your guests.
I can adjust the heat to my taste, and it's tasty to boot. I like! I tried this with steamed dumplings but it would work with so many other sides. Thanks Holly for another winner! Made for PAC Spring '09