Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A great dipping sauce for spring rolls or ricepaper wraps. For gluten-free check that the fish and sweet chilli sauce are suitable. Be sure to use asian style sweet chilli sauce
- 3 tablespoons fish sauce
- 3 tablespoons sweet chili sauce (asian style sweet chilli sauce)
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons lime juice or 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 teaspoons brown sugar or 3 teaspoons grated palm sugar
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1⁄2 red chile, seeded and chopped (remove the seeds unless you like your sauce hot!)
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl and stir to combine.
- Refrigerate until needed.
Enjoyed with Recipe #305175. I substituted splenda brown sugar and used rice vinegar. Made for ZWT6~ Asia.
I whipped this up in a nanno second to pour over some noodles for an early lunch and it was delicious. I am mad about sweet chilli sauce so it was a perfect recipe for me. I used lemon juice as I had no lime. It is such a quick recipe with many uses.
Made as part of Menu #39776. Delish sweet, tangy and spicy. Made for ZWT 6 Thanks for the good eats!