Recipe by Sharon123
Tired of green salad? Try cucumbers warm, with the tastes of peanut butter, ginger, and soy in this yummy dish!
Top Review by Pets'R'us
Sharon, this went wrong at the blender stage, maybe the brand of peanut butter there to blame,I don't know, it turned into a strange think paste. I started over again, crushed the garlic, and mixed it by hand and I got a better result. Thought it missed some other flavors when I tasted the sauce and added some chili oil and sesame oil last. The cucumber added a nice refreshing touch.
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1⁄3 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 8 ounces angel hair pasta, uncooked
- 3 medium cucumbers, peeled,seeded,and coarsely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup sliced green onion
Directions See How It's Made
- Process first 6 ingredients in an electric blender until mixture is smooth, stopping once to scrape down sides.
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and return to pan.
- Add peanut butter mixture, and toss gently.
- Spoon onto a serving platter; top with chopped cucumber and green onions.
- Yield: 4 servings.