Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
We are lucky enough to catch lots of our own crabs, so I'm always on the lookout for interesting recipes to use this yummy ingredient! This recipe from TASTE can be served for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
- 1 long green chili, halved, seeds removed
- 1 cup fresh cooked crabmeat
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 6 green onions, thinly sliced
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1 cup snow pea sprouts (see note) or 1 cup pea shoots, trimmed (see note)
- Finely chop half the chilli and stir in a bowl with the crab, ginger and half the spring onion. Set aside. Thinly slice the remaining chilli, then place in a bowl with the sprouts and remaining spring onion. Set aside.
- Lightly beat the eggs with the soy and fish sauce to combine.
- Brush a large non-stick frypan with a little oil and place over medium heat. Cook omelette until just set.
- Invert onto a plate and scatter crab mixture down the centre. Roll up and slice in half. Drizzle with oyster sauce, then serve topped with sprout mixture.