Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I got this recipe from a friend a few years ago and finally decided to post it here. I've never seen a recipe like this, or have tasted anything so good before. Plus it's so easy!! You must try this with grilled tuna steaks, teriyaki chicken or pork chops!!!
For the sauce
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 pinch salt and pepper
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 6 cups shredded cabbage
- Mix together well, the ingredients for the sauce and set aside.
- Heat the oil and crushed red pepper over medium high heat.
- When the oil is hot, add the cabbage and stir fry until the cabbage just starts to wilt, about 5 minutes.
- Add the sauce, turn the heat to hi, heat for about 3-5 minutes and then serve.
- How easy was that!
Made for FALL PAC 2011. I cut the recipe in half but otherwise followed the instructions. DH loved it and I enjoyed it...he loves the sweet and sour combo. Definately a quick and easy side. Made to to with Parmesan Encrusted Salmon Fillet#420357.