Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
Adapted from Better Homes & Gardens, this is a yummy salad with a delightful Asian dressing!
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar (or balsamic vinegar)
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 cups shredded red cabbage
- 2 cups sliced bok choy (or green cabbage)
- 16 pineapple slices (fresh or canned)
- 16 sugar snap peas, sliced lengthwise
- 1 cup thinly sliced button mushroom (2 ounces, or try enokie mushrooms)
- 1⁄2 cup thinly sliced radish
- 8 whole radishes
- For dressing:.
- Combine olive oil, vinegar, sesame oil, soy sauce, mustard, and crushed red pepper in a screw-top jar. Cover and shake well to mix.
- For Slaw:.
- Stir together red cabbage and bok choy; divide among eight salad plates. Top each with pineapple slice, sugar snap peas, mushrooms, and cut up radishes. Drizzle dressing over salads. Garnish with whole radishes. Enjoy!
- Makes 8 servings.
I cut this recipe in half for 4. I added a little sugar to the asian dressing. It was spicy and good. Eye appealing individual salad.