- 5 cups cabbage, shredded
- 2 carrots, shredded
- 1⁄2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice or 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar (I used brown rice vinegar)
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon hot chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons white sesame seeds, toasted
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, place cabbage, carrots, red onion and green onions.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients to make a dressing and mix well.
- Pour the dressing on the vegetables and mix well.
- Refrigerate for a couple of hours or longer.
- Infuse love and serve!