- 2 (3 ounce) packages beef-flavor ramen noodles
- 1 (16 ounce) package coleslaw mix
- 1 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1 cup sunflower seeds (only the kernels)
- 2 green onions, chopped (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup canola oil
- 1⁄3 cup white vinegar
Directions See How It's Made
- Remove flavor packets from soup mix and set aside; crush noodles.
- Place noodles in bottom of large bowl.
- Top with slaw mix; sprinkle with almonds, sunflower kernels, and green onions.
- Whisk together contents from flavor packets, sugar, oil and vinegar.
- Pour over slaw mixture.
- Cover and chill for 24 hour.
- Toss before serving.