Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
A different type of coleslaw - very tasty!
- 3 tablespoons rice or 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds, toasted
- 2 teaspoons soya sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1⁄8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 cups finely chopped napa cabbage
- 1⁄4 cup chopped jicama
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1⁄4 cup coarsely shredded carrot
- Mix dressing ingredients- set aside.
- Toss salad ingredients.
- Add dressing and mix well.
This was very good. I used green cabbage, carrot and daikon radish. My jicama was moldy when I cut into it and green pepper doesn't agree with me. I made dressing as is and loved it. Thanks for a repeat.
SO delicious. Taste reminiscent of the Wonton Chicken Happiness salad at Sweet Tomatoes. I didn't have any jicama or pepper so instead I added mandarin oranges and chopped peanuts. I also doubled the recipe...mmmm....
Very tasty, different coleslaw. Easy to prepare, I used 1 teaspoon of crushed red pepper flakes and didn't have any jicama, so skipped that. Also subed splenda for the sugar. Was very good served as a side to fish and cornbread.