Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
I got this from the Food Network, courtesy Tori Ritchie. Yum!
Make and share this Asian Cole Slaw With Tofu! recipe from Food.com.
- 1 small green cabbage, shredded
- 2 cups shredded carrots
- 6 green onions, chopped small
- 1⁄2 cup chopped salted peanuts
- 1⁄2 cup chopped of fresh mint
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1 cup finely diced tofu
- 1⁄4 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons seasoned rice wine vinegar
- 1 -2 tablespoon sugar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 small hot chili pepper, minced (such as serrano or bird chile) (optional)
- In a large bowl, toss together cabbage, carrots, green onions, peanuts, mint, basil and tofu.
- To make dressing, combine ingredients in a small bowl. Pour over slaw mixture and toss well. Serve immediately or refrigerate up to 1 hour. Enjoy!
Awesome recipe, thank you. Very happy to now possess! I drizzled 1/2 tbsp sesame oilat the end and that seemed a nice addition. The herbs are great, forgot the chili, will love to add next time. Thanks again, Sharon123.
I loved this salad. Good find, Sharon. All of the ingredients balance perfetly. I must confess that I did decrease the carrots to just over one cup.