Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is my version of a recipe from my Cuisinart food processor. Needless to say, that's what I use to make this.
- 1 tablespoon ginger
- 1⁄4 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1⁄4 cup rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 4 radishes
- 1 large carrot
- 6 ounces red cabbage
- 6 ounces green cabbage
- 3 ounces snow peas or 3 ounces sugar snap peas, trimmed and strings removed
- Using the metal blade, chop ginger in food processor. Add remaining dressing ingredients except for oil and process. Slowly pour oil through feed tube and emulisfy.
- Set dressing aside and clean bown.
- Using the shredding blade, shred radishes and carrots. Replace blade with slicing blade and process cabbage.
- Mix all vegetables with peas and toss with dressing.