- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 1 -2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce (tabasco)
- salt & pepper
- 1 1⁄2 lbs napa cabbage, cored & sliced (8c)
- 1 lb red cabbage, sliced (4c)
- 2 shredded carrots
- 1⁄2 sweet onion, thinly sliced
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- whisk together the dressing ingredients and let it sit until sugar dissolves, about 15 minutes.
- slice cabbages, onion, scallions, add to a large bowl.
- shred carrots, add to the bowl.
- toss with dressing and refrigerate at least 1 hour for flavors to blend.