Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Delicious! Serve with a fruit salad.
Make and share this Asian Citrus Roasted Chicken and Veggies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Put chicken in baking pan.
- In small bowl, combine marmalade, hoisin sauce, oil, salt and mushrooms.
- Mix well.
- Brush about half over the chicken.
- Bake at 425 for about 25 minutes.
- In medium sauce pan, boil water.
- Add carrots, return to boil, cover and simmer 8 to 10 minutes or until crisp tender Drain, add carrots and snap peas to baking pan.
- Brush chicken and veggies with remaining glaze and bake 15 or 20 more minutes until chicken is tender and juices run clear.