Clifford Boren's Note:
Delicious! Serve with a fruit salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- 2Put chicken in baking pan.
- 3In small bowl, combine marmalade, hoisin sauce, oil, salt and mushrooms.
- 4Mix well.
- 5Brush about half over the chicken.
- 6Bake at 425 for about 25 minutes.
- 7In medium sauce pan, boil water.
- 8Add carrots, return to boil, cover and simmer 8 to 10 minutes or until crisp tender Drain, add carrots and snap peas to baking pan.
- 9Brush chicken and veggies with remaining glaze and bake 15 or 20 more minutes until chicken is tender and juices run clear.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asian Citrus Roasted Chicken and Veggies
Serving Size: 1 (457 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 405.0
- Calories from Fat 130
- Total Fat 14.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 46.8 mg
- Sodium 435.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.1 g
- Sugars 36.5 g
- Protein 19.6 g