Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
Delicious! Serve with a fruit salad.
- 2 chicken breast halves
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 2 cups diced baby carrots
- 2 cups snap peas
- 1⁄4 cup orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Put chicken in baking pan.
- In small bowl, combine marmalade, hoisin sauce, oil, salt and mushrooms.
- Mix well.
- Brush about half over the chicken.
- Bake at 425 for about 25 minutes.
- In medium sauce pan, boil water.
- Add carrots, return to boil, cover and simmer 8 to 10 minutes or until crisp tender Drain, add carrots and snap peas to baking pan.
- Brush chicken and veggies with remaining glaze and bake 15 or 20 more minutes until chicken is tender and juices run clear.
Delicious & very easy! Made a beautiful dish. I used the miniature carrots & did not chop them up. Also used canned mushrooms & frozen sugar snap peas, cause that's what I had on hand. Served with rice and cantaloupe, also because it was available. One gourmet dish at a time is about all I can handle.
Thank you, Babs.
Yummy and easy. I substituted green beans for the snap peas and boiled them with the carrots before adding to the chicken. The sauce is yummy. Served it with some pine nut couscous and a salad and it was a delicious meal. Thanks for sharing.