Prep 2 mins
Cook 2 mins
I threw this together for lunch one day and we liked it so much we had it again for dinner. Very light and flavorful. If you don't have the fire oil, you can use red pepper flakes or chili paste for a little heat.
- 1 (14 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 green onion, sliced on diagonal
- 1 carrot, shredded
- 1 cup trader joe's chicken cilantro wonton, frozen
- 12 tail-off cooked frozen shrimp
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon mongolian fire oil
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger (optional)
- Add broth to a saucepan and bring to a boil. Add rest of ingredients and heat for a minute or two until frozen shrimp and dumplings are hot through, but do not cook further. The onions and carrot should remain crisp, and the shrimp will get tough if cooked. Enjoy!