1/1 Photo of Asian Cilantro Tilapia #RSC
Ready, Set, Cook! Reynolds Wrap Contest Entry. I'm of a Korean background so the asian flavors of salty, sweet, sesame, ginger, garlic is present. My kids love it and I don't think they realize they're eating 'fish'. They don't need to know as long as they like it and eat it. lol. Using the tilapia is the best cuz of the lightness of the fish. The distinctiveness of the cilantro will give it a great fresh herb taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 thawed tilapia fillets
- 6 tablespoons sesame oil (separate in 2 parts so only use 3Tbsp, save the remaining.)
- 1/2 cup soy sauce (preferably low sodium)
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 garlic cloves, grated
- 1 slice fresh ginger, grated (primarily the size of the 2 garlic cloves)
- 1 whole lemon zest
- salt or pepper
- 1 zucchini (halved vertically and sliced)
- 1 onion (halved or sliced long)
- 4 scallions (sliced long on an angle)
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro (coarsely chopped)
- Reynolds Wrap Foil
- 1Preheat oven 375.
- 2Make the marinade. Make sure to only use 3Tbsp of the sesame oil. This should make a little over 3/4cup of sauce but out of that put aside 1/4 cup for the veggies and the rest is needed for the fish.
- 3Add in all the veggies and a handful of cilantro in a mixing bowl. Sprinkle in Salt/pepper, LEMON ZEST, 1/4 cup of the marinade and toss. Put to the side.
- 4Lay down the REYNOLDS FOIL in the baking dish.
- 5Pour the other part of the sesame oil (3Tbsp).
- 6Lay the TILAPIA and you can overlap the thinner sides.
- 7Pour the remaining part of the marinade over the fish.
- 8Spread the veggie mixture covering the fish.
- 9Cover the foil but leave a small air pocket.
- 10Bake 12--15 minutes.
- 11ENJOY by itself or on some rice.
Browse Our Top Tilapia Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Tilapia Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asian Cilantro Tilapia #RSC
Serving Size: 1 (300 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 382.3
- Calories from Fat 205
- Total Fat 22.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 62.5 mg
- Sodium 2087.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 12.0 g
- Protein 30.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
rice wine vinegar