Recipe by Tebo
Good for two as written or easy to double for company. Prep time does not include marinade time.
Top Review by Malriah
I made this last night. I marinated the chops for a total of 3 hours moving them around every 30 minutes or so. I served them with green beans that I had flavored with soy sauce, garlic and lemon and with one of those Liption Dry Noodle and Sauce mixes (Thai Sesame flavored) I really enjoyed the chops and thought they were fabulous. Very juicy and full of tons or flavor. Normally that constitues 5 stars BUT the BF didn't like them at all which is odd because he is not a picky eater. I am the pucky one. Anyway, the recipe worked out exactly as planned and I totally enjoyed my dinner. Thanks for posting!
- 2 pork chops, 3/4 inch thick
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3⁄4 teaspoon five-spice powder
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ginger, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients except chops.
- Place in a plastic bag, add chops and chill for at least 2 hours.
- Place chops and sauce in dish just large enough to hold in one layer.
- Place uncovered in preheated 450 degree oven for 10 minutes on each side or until cooked through.