Prep 15 mins
Cook 9 mins
I have not made this recipe but it sounds interesting. I got it from the internet meals .com. Serve with Rice or pasta, Garnish with green onion
- 1 lb pork tenderloin, cut into 1-inch slices
- 1⁄4 cup sweet chili sauce
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 1 green onion, sliced diagonally, white & green
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Mix all the ingredients except the oil in a large plastic zip lock bag, mix well so the meat is coated.
- Place in the fridge for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Remove pork from marinade -save marinade.
- Heat oil in a skillet and saute the pork over medium high heat for 3 minutes, flip and continue cooking for another 3 minutes or until the pork is nicely browned on both sides.
- Pour in the marinade cook for an additional 3 minutes or until the sauce has thickened.
Bergy I hope you have tried this by now, it is wonderful!! Very flavourful! DH loved it served over brown rice with yellow string beans and cucumber/tomato salad. I made it exactly as the recipe is written, especially loved the sesame flavour with the ginger and orange. I put it into the marinade in the morning for about 6 hours; it took no time at all to put together and serve later. We will definately have this again!! Thanks for sharing!
i loved this dish! my family thought it was really spicy-hot- i don't know why, i followed it to a t, and did use the sweet chili sauce, but i did serve it with jasmine rice which tempered the heat. the only thing i changed was to marinate overnight, and then roast in my oven for 7 mins per side, very easy weeknight entree.