1/6 Photos of Asian-Chili Pork Tenderloin
I have not made this recipe but it sounds interesting. I got it from the internet meals .com. Serve with Rice or pasta, Garnish with green onion
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all the ingredients except the oil in a large plastic zip lock bag, mix well so the meat is coated.
- 2Place in the fridge for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- 3Remove pork from marinade -save marinade.
- 4Heat oil in a skillet and saute the pork over medium high heat for 3 minutes, flip and continue cooking for another 3 minutes or until the pork is nicely browned on both sides.
- 5Pour in the marinade cook for an additional 3 minutes or until the sauce has thickened.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asian-Chili Pork Tenderloin
Serving Size: 1 (150 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 244.3
- Calories from Fat 101
- Total Fat 11.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 75.9 mg
- Sodium 910.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 25.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sweet chili sauce