Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
a different dip for bbqs and poker nights.
Make and share this Asian Chickpea and Coriander Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 1 bunch fresh coriander, stems trimmed
- 1 large garlic clove, peeled
- 400 g chickpeas, drained
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons trident sweet chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- salt and pepper
- rice crackers, to serve
- In a blender or food processor grind coriander and garlic briefly.
- Add the remaining ingredients and process to a reasonably smooth paste, adding 1 tablespoon of water if too thick or dry.
- Spoon into a bowl and serve with Trident Rice Crackers.
Easy and delicious - it was a big hit tonight when I took it out to a drinks party - moreish, great with crackers and vegies and it may well be the only dip I ever make again - after work you do not feel like making a huge effort and this is literally drop everything in the food processor !!!
Delicious!! I've just made some for my lunch and am counting down the hours until I can eat it. Thank you so much for posting :-)