Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Asian Chicken Wraps
- 1⁄3 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1⁄2 cup uncooked instant brown rice
- 8 ounces lean ground beef
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons minced ginger
- 1 medium red pepper, cut into strips
- 6 scallions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 8 lettuce leaves
- radish sprouts
- Sauce: Whisk ingredients, set aside.
- Wraps: Make instant Brown Rice as package directs, omitting butter.
- Cook beef, garlic and ginger in large nonstick skillet over medium high heat for 3 minutes. Add red pepper strips, cook minute more until heated. Remove from heat stir in scallions and hoisin sauce.
- Divide rice then beef mixture among the lettuce leaves, Top with radish sprouts, drizzle sauce on top.