Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
From Weight Watchers "5 Ingredient 15 Minute" cookbook.
Make and share this Asian Chicken Wraps recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add broccoli slaw and mushrooms to pan, and cook 3-4 minutes (or until crisp-tender), stirring occasionally.
- Add chicken, broth, and garlic-pepper; stir.
- Cover and cook over medium heat for 3 minutes, until hot.
- Stir soy sauce and cornstarch together until smooth; add to skillet mixture.
- Stir constantly for 1 minute or until thickened.
- Place chicken mixture on tortillas and roll up.
Made it for friends and we enjoyed it!
This recipe sounded good and I was skeptical while it was cooking but this turned out great. The only thing I changed was the garlic pepper. I didn't have any so I added minced garlic and ground pepper.