1/2 Photos of Asian Chicken Wrap
This is a healthy recipe from Ellie Krieger. I like to use these as a "to-go" dinner option for those busy weeknights. Good for lunches, though, too! I usually use a store-bought rotisserie chicken, instead of the 4 cooked chicken breasts, to make this recipe super fast and easy. I sometimes use regular romaine lettuce if I dont' have napa cabbage leaves. This is a very flexible recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 44.37 ml plain greek-style nonfat yogurt
- 29.58 ml mayonnaise (I prefer Hellmans)
- 14.79 ml brown sugar
- 14.79 ml low sodium soy sauce
- 4.92 ml Dijon mustard
- 2.46 ml toasted sesame oil
- 1.23 ml thai-style chili sauce (I use Sriracha)
- 12 nappa cabbage leaves, white center ribs removed
- 4 whole wheat wraps (about 9 inch in diameter)
- 4 cooked chicken breast halves, sliced into 1/2 inch thick slices (about 5 ounces each)
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced into thin strips
- 1Make the sauce first, by combining the yogurt, mayo, brown sugar, soy sauce, mustard, sesame oil and chili sauce and stir until well blended.
- 2To make each wrap, place 2 cabbage leaves on 1 wrap, then layer with a quarter of the chicken and peppers.
- 3Drizzle with 2 T. of the sauce.
- 4Top with an additional cabbage leaf.
- 5Roll the wrap and serve or wrap in some foil to go!
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asian Chicken Wrap
Serving Size: 1 (213 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 222.8
- Calories from Fat 56
- Total Fat 6.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 75.2 mg
- Sodium 307.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 8.5 g
- Protein 28.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: