Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is easy to make and just as delicious
- 1 bunch cilantro
- 8 (14 1/2 ounce) cans fat free chicken broth
- 4 tablespoons minced ginger
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 4 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 40 wonton wrappers
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground pepper
- to taste chopped green onion
- separate leaves from stems, chop, and keep separate.
- mix broth, cilantro stems, and 2 tbs.
- of the minced ginger in a large pot and simmer 10 minutes; strain and reserve broth.
- Mix ground chicken, teriyaki sauce, chopped cilantro leaves, 2 tbs. of the minced ginger, 1/2 tsp. salt, and 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper in a large bowl.
- put one tsp. of the chicken mixture on each wonton wrapper, moisten with water and fold one edge over to form a triangle.
- Pinch edges together to seal.
- Bring broth to a low boil and drop wontons in, a few at a time, simmer until wontons float,5 min.
- Remove wontons from broth and divide evenly among 8 serving bowls; Garnish with whole cilantro leaves and chopped green onions.