Dennis Baker's Note:
This is easy to make and just as delicious
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1separate leaves from stems, chop, and keep separate.
- 2mix broth, cilantro stems, and 2 tbs.
- 3of the minced ginger in a large pot and simmer 10 minutes; strain and reserve broth.
- 4Mix ground chicken, teriyaki sauce, chopped cilantro leaves, 2 tbs. of the minced ginger, 1/2 tsp. salt, and 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper in a large bowl.
- 5put one tsp. of the chicken mixture on each wonton wrapper, moisten with water and fold one edge over to form a triangle.
- 6Pinch edges together to seal.
- 7Bring broth to a low boil and drop wontons in, a few at a time, simmer until wontons float,5 min.
- 8Remove wontons from broth and divide evenly among 8 serving bowls; Garnish with whole cilantro leaves and chopped green onions.
Browse Our Top Asian Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Asian Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asian Chicken Wontons in ginger broth
Serving Size: 1 (523 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 231.8
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 52.3 mg
- Sodium 2436.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 16.8 g