Dennis Baker's Note:
This is easy to make and just as delicious
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1separate leaves from stems, chop, and keep separate.
- 2mix broth, cilantro stems, and 2 tbs.
- 3of the minced ginger in a large pot and simmer 10 minutes; strain and reserve broth.
- 4Mix ground chicken, teriyaki sauce, chopped cilantro leaves, 2 tbs. of the minced ginger, 1/2 tsp. salt, and 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper in a large bowl.
- 5put one tsp. of the chicken mixture on each wonton wrapper, moisten with water and fold one edge over to form a triangle.
- 6Pinch edges together to seal.
- 7Bring broth to a low boil and drop wontons in, a few at a time, simmer until wontons float,5 min.
- 8Remove wontons from broth and divide evenly among 8 serving bowls; Garnish with whole cilantro leaves and chopped green onions.
Browse Our Top Asian Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asian Chicken Wontons in ginger broth
Serving Size: 1 (523 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 231.8
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 52.3 mg
- Sodium 2436.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 16.8 g