Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is easy to make and just as delicious
Make and share this Asian Chicken Wontons in ginger broth recipe from Food.com.
- separate leaves from stems, chop, and keep separate.
- mix broth, cilantro stems, and 2 tbs.
- of the minced ginger in a large pot and simmer 10 minutes; strain and reserve broth.
- Mix ground chicken, teriyaki sauce, chopped cilantro leaves, 2 tbs. of the minced ginger, 1/2 tsp. salt, and 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper in a large bowl.
- put one tsp. of the chicken mixture on each wonton wrapper, moisten with water and fold one edge over to form a triangle.
- Pinch edges together to seal.
- Bring broth to a low boil and drop wontons in, a few at a time, simmer until wontons float,5 min.
- Remove wontons from broth and divide evenly among 8 serving bowls; Garnish with whole cilantro leaves and chopped green onions.