Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 mins
Delicious chicken wings that are easy to make - and hard to eat just one!
- 1360.77-1587.57 g package chicken wings
- 226.79 g soy sauce
- 453.59 g brown sugar
- 4.92 ml dry mustard
- 2.46 ml garlic powder
- Cut chicken wings apart at joints and discard the wing tips.
- Combine soy sauce, brown sugar, dry mustard and garlic powder in large roasting pan.
- Add chicken wings and bake at 300 degrees for 2 and 1/2 hours.
- Stir every half hour or so.
- Transfer to a crock-pot set at low to keep warm, if desired.