Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 mins
Delicious chicken wings that are easy to make - and hard to eat just one!
- 1 (3 -3 1/2 lb) package chicken wings
- 8 ounces soy sauce
- 1 lb brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Cut chicken wings apart at joints and discard the wing tips.
- Combine soy sauce, brown sugar, dry mustard and garlic powder in large roasting pan.
- Add chicken wings and bake at 300 degrees for 2 and 1/2 hours.
- Stir every half hour or so.
- Transfer to a crock-pot set at low to keep warm, if desired.