Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
This recipe looks good. I haven't tried it yet but wanted to save it to try soon. Recipe is from Woman's Day.
- Coat outdoor grill rack with nonstick spray, heat grill.
- Mix spice powder, sugar and salt in small cup.
- Rub spice mixture over chicken.
- Grill 5 minutes per side over direct heat.
- Move to indirect heat and grill, covered, 15-20 minutes until instant-read thermometer registers 160 degrees F, or juices run clear.
- Meanwhile, coat bok choy and mushrooms with nonstick spray.
- Grill over direct heat for 10-15 minutes, turning once.
- Stir soy sauce and rice vinegar in small bowl; spoon over vegetables and chicken.
- Sprinkle chicken with sesame seeds.
This is just superb! The taste is so authentic as if I was eating in China Town. The mixture of soy sauce and rice vinegar really upped this dish and at the same time, I love the grilled taste of the chicken. The shitake dipped in the sauce while eating was awesome too! I used chicken legs for this and surely, this would be a keeper! Thanks for sharing this,Lainey!