1/3 Photos of Asian Chicken Thighs
Everything Tasty Kitchen's Note:
No need for take-out with this recipe! This one is for all of you that don't like to be in the kitchen but want a delicious home cooked meal with an Asian flair. It truly is so easy, fast and delicious. Serve with rice or noodles or you could cut up the chicken into bite sized pieces and serve as an appetizer. Enjoy! www.everythingtasty.blogspot.com
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 -7 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1/4 cup tamari soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar or 2 tablespoons dry sherry
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, finely grated
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds (optional)
- 1/4 cup chopped scallion
- 1Combine the soy sauce, sugar, chicken broth, vinegar, garlic, ginger, sesame oil, and red pepper flakes in a large zip lock bag. Mix until well combined. Add the chicken thighs to the marinade, seal the bag, and place in the refrigerator for up to 4 hours.
- 2Heat a large skillet over medium/high heat and coat with cooking spray.
- 3Once the pan is hot, add the chicken thighs, 3-4 at a time, and cook for 4-5 minutes on each side or until the chicken is cooked through. Don't move the chicken once you put it in the pan, let it get nice and brown on one side before you turn it over. Remove the chicken to a serving platter.
- 4Pour the remaining marinade in the hot pan and cook down for about 5 minutes until slightly thickened. Strain the sauce in a sieve and pour over the chicken. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and/or the chopped scallions.
- 5Note: Tamari is a type of soy sauce that his a richer flavor. Once you try Tamari, you won't buy any other soy sauce again!
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asian Chicken Thighs
Serving Size: 1 (97 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 173.0
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 86.1 mg
- Sodium 1128.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 7.3 g
- Protein 22.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
rice wine vinegar