- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon five-spice powder
- 1 (7 1/2 ounce) jar Chinese duck sauce
- 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 1 lb chicken tenderloins
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat grill.
- Combine in medium mixing bowl: seasoned salt, five spices, duck sauce and teriyaki sauce. (Reserve 1/4 cup for dipping.).
- Using tongs, add chicken and fully coat with marinade. Marinate at least 10 minutes.
- Place chicken on grill, discarding bag and marinade. Close lid and grill 3-4 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 165°F Serve with reserved dipping sauce.