Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is easy, very tasty and created by Campbell's. I have used olive oil in place of vegetable oil.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 lb boneless chicken breast, cut into strips
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can Campbell's Golden Mushroom soup
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (16 ounce) bagany frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- hot cooked rice
- In skillet over medium high heat, heat oil.
- Add chicken and stir-fry until cooked. Most juices will evaporate.
- Add soup, soy and garlic.
- Heat to a boil.
- Add thawed vegetables and cook until tender-crisp, stirring often.
- Serve over rice.
I have used Golden Mushroom soup many times on beef and I think once on Chicken before. This recipe is perfect. I used about 3/4 teaspoon of salt vice 2. I also used 4 teaspoons of soy sauce not 3 tablespoons. I served this over a Yellow Rice with seasons. I added 1/2 can of water and and about 1 1/2 teaspoons of an Amish Chicken soup base mix also that I had from vacation. Very tasty! Thank you. RLF