1/3 Photos of Asian Chicken Salad With Orange-Ginger Dressing
This Asian inspired salad makes for a lovely luncheon or supper. The contents of the salad can easily be adjusted to whatever you like or have on hand. If you prefer a vegetarian meal, omit the chicken or use tofu instead. Won't be chicken salad but will still be delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 3/4 teaspoon grated fresh gingerroot
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon dried orange peel
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 pinch ground cinnamon
- 1Using a blender or food processor, blend all of the dressing ingredients (yogurt, orange juice, ginger, salt, sugar, orange peel, cayenne and cinnamon) until smooth and creamy. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- 2To assemble salads, place lettuce into large serving bowl or onto 4 serving plates. Toss together remaining ingredients except almonds on top of lettuce.
- 3Drizzle 1/2 of dressing on salad, reserving remaining portion so that guests can adjust amount to taste.
- 4Garnish with sliced almonds (optional).
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asian Chicken Salad With Orange-Ginger Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (276 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 173.4
- Calories from Fat 41
- Total Fat 4.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 30.3 mg
- Sodium 206.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 13.7 g
- Protein 15.7 g