At last a Asian chicken salad with out deep fried noodles.
Make and share this Asian Chicken Salad (No Noodles) recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄3 cup asian-style dressing, made with sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 8 ounces cooked chicken, shredded
- 6 ounces coleslaw mix
- 1 cucumber, halved lengthwise seeds scraped out and thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into narrow strips
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 5 ounces baby greens
- 1⁄4 cup cashews or 1⁄4 cup peanuts, chopped
- Whisk dressing and lime juice in a large bowl. Add chicken, coleslaw, cucumber, pepper and cilantro.
- Serve on greens and sprinkle with nuts.