Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
At last a Asian chicken salad with out deep fried noodles.
Make and share this Asian Chicken Salad (No Noodles) recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄3 cup asian-style dressing, made with sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 8 ounces cooked chicken, shredded
- 6 ounces coleslaw mix
- 1 cucumber, halved lengthwise seeds scraped out and thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into narrow strips
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 5 ounces baby greens
- 1⁄4 cup cashews or 1⁄4 cup peanuts, chopped
- Whisk dressing and lime juice in a large bowl. Add chicken, coleslaw, cucumber, pepper and cilantro.
- Serve on greens and sprinkle with nuts.
Yummy salad! I used a mix of Romaine and Spinach for my greens & shredded my own cabbage & carrot instead of bagged coleslaw mix. Also, used a mix of orange & yellow peppers instead of the red. Both my boys devoured this!
lovely easy salad! dont really know what Baby greens are, but assumed it was a lettuce mix, so I threw in a handful :) used lemon juice, cashews, and left out the cilantro.
I used a generic salad dressing, and served crisp noodles and the sesame seeds on the side.
made for Aussie swap, april 2011
This was a very good salad. I loved the ease of the recipe and the combination of veggies. I used a store-bought rotisserie chicken. The only thing I would change is the dressing. I used a store-bought Asian dressing (with sesame) and it was just too heavy for the salad and overpowered the flavor.