Recipe by Smilyn
This is good cooked in a frying pan or wok. This is the cold version. For warm version: cook chicken and veggies together and add sauce. Great for lunch instead of salad.
- 4 tablespoons sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 packet sugar substitute
- 4 cups bok choy, thinly sliced (Chinese cabbage)
- 1 lb cooked chicken breast, shredded
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1⁄4 cup chopped roasted peanuts or 1⁄4 cup almonds
Directions See How It's Made
- In large bowl, mix sesame oil, vinegar, salt and sugar substitute.
- Add bok choy, chicken, green onions and carrot.
- Toss gently to combine ingredients.
- Serve and top with cilantro and peanuts.
- If you don't like topping, serve plain (just as good).
- Net Carbs: 5.
- 5 per serving.