Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
A very flavorful Asian salad with a great dressing, grilled chicken, veggies and the crunch of wonton croutons.
- 3 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 3⁄4 teaspoon chili paste
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 3 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, seasoned and grilled
- 16 (3 1/2 inch) wonton wrappers, shredded
- 4 cups romaine lettuce, torn, washed and dried
- 2 cups shredded carrots
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- sesame seeds, toasted (optional)
- To prepare the dressing, whisk together the hoisin sauce, peanut butter, brown sugar, chili paste, ginger, vinegar and sesame oil.
- Slice the grilled chicken breasts.
- Preheat oven to 350°F Spray a large shallow pan with nonstick vegetable spray, arrange shredded wontons in a single layer and bake 20 minutes or until golden brown. Cool.
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken, wontons, lettuce, carrots, green onions and cilantro. Toss with dressing, sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve.