Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This came from my local newspaper - I haven't tried it but it sounds great.
- 2⁄3 cup rice vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon dark sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 4 boneless skinless cooked chicken breasts, cut up into 1/4 inch slices
- 4 cups sliced romaine lettuce or 4 cups butter lettuce
- 1 large bell pepper, julienned
- 1 bunch scallion, sliced
- 2 tablespoons dry roasted peanuts, chopped
- mandarin orange (optional)
- In a large bowl combine rice vinegar, soy sauce, sugar, sesame oil and hot sauce. Add chicken, lettuce, red bell pepper and scallions to vinegar mixture; toss well. Sprinkle with peanuts and serve.
This is a tasty and quick salad. Orange segments would also be a good addition. Thanks for posting. Made for PRMR.
wow, we loved it! thanks for posting this one!