Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Gotta love the Chicken and Rice.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed mushroom soup
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package teriyaki seasoning mix
- 1 (16 ounce) bagfrozen stir fry vegetables
- 1 1⁄2 cups uncooked instant rice
- Heat oil in skillet.
- Add chicken and cook until browned.
- Remove chicken.
- Add soup, water, seasoning mix and vegetables. Heat to a boil.
- Stir in rice.
- Top with chicken.
- Cover and cook over low heat 5 minute or until done.