Asian Chicken Pasta Salad
- In a small bowl,mix together soy sauce, rice vinegar, water, mustard, sesame oil, garlic and hot pepper flakes, set aside.
- Blanch snow peas in a pot of boiling water for 1 minute. Drain immediately and plunge into cold water. Drain again. Pat dry with paper towel.
- Cook pasta or noodles according to package directions, drain. Rinse with cold water to cool quickly and drain well.
- In a large bowl, stir together pasta, chicken, snow peas, red pepper, green onions, water chestnuts and reserved dressing. Refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Well chilled, this salad will keep for up to two days.