- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 garlic clove
- 1⁄2 teaspoon hot pepper flakes
- 1 cup snow peas, halved
- 1 lb linguine or 1 lb Asian noodles
- 2 cups cooked chicken breasts, cut into small cubes
- 1 red pepper, cut into strips
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, Sliced
- 1 cup fresh bean sprout (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, blend soy sauce, rice vinegar, water, mustard, seseame oil, garlic, and hot pepper flakes, set aside.
- Blanch snow peas in a pot of boiling hot water for 1 minute. Drain immediately and put into ice cold water. Drain again. Pat Dry.
- Cook pasta or noodle according to package directions. Rinse with cold water and drain well.
- In large bowl, stir together pasta, chicken, snow peas, red pepper, green onions, and reserved dressing. Refridgerate for no less then 30 minutes before eating.
- Just before serving, top with bean sprouts if using.
- If well chilled, this salad will keep for up to 2 days.
- P.S. I have used shrimp instead of chicken, it's just as yummy!