- 255.14 g frozen sugar snap peas
- 453.59 g package orzo pasta, cooked and drained
- 236.59 ml water chestnut, drained and chopped
- 709.77 ml diced cooked chicken
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 medium red bell pepper, diced
- 118.29 ml vegetable oil
- 44.37 ml rice wine vinegar
- 29.58 ml soy sauce
- 9.85 ml hoisin sauce
- 56.69 g package slivered almonds, toasted
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook sugar snap peas according to package directions; drain well and let cool slightly.
- In a large bowl combine orzo, water chestnuts, chicken, green onion, red bell pepper and sugar snap peas.
- In a small bowl, whisk together oil, vinegar, soy sauce and hoisin sauce.
- Pour over orzo mixture, tossing gently to coat.
- Stir in toasted almonds.
- Cover and chill until ready to serve.