1/1 Photo of Asian Chicken & Orzo Salad
A nice Asian Pasta salad. It is always fun to bring a "different" kind of salad to a gathering. From Paula Deen.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (9 ounce) frozen sugar snap peas
- 1 (16 ounce) package orzo pasta, cooked and drained
- 1 cup water chestnut, drained and chopped
- 3 cups diced cooked chicken
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 medium red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons hoisin sauce
- 1 (2 ounce) package slivered almonds, toasted
- 1Cook sugar snap peas according to package directions; drain well and let cool slightly.
- 2In a large bowl combine orzo, water chestnuts, chicken, green onion, red bell pepper and sugar snap peas.
- 3In a small bowl, whisk together oil, vinegar, soy sauce and hoisin sauce.
- 4Pour over orzo mixture, tossing gently to coat.
- 5Stir in toasted almonds.
- 6Cover and chill until ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asian Chicken & Orzo Salad
Serving Size: 1 (1632 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 342.1
- Calories from Fat 130
- Total Fat 14.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 26.2 mg
- Sodium 213.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 16.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
rice wine vinegar