- 1 (9 ounce) frozen sugar snap peas
- 1 (16 ounce) package orzo pasta, cooked and drained
- 1 cup water chestnut, drained and chopped
- 3 cups diced cooked chicken
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 medium red bell pepper, diced
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons hoisin sauce
- 1 (2 ounce) package slivered almonds, toasted
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook sugar snap peas according to package directions; drain well and let cool slightly.
- In a large bowl combine orzo, water chestnuts, chicken, green onion, red bell pepper and sugar snap peas.
- In a small bowl, whisk together oil, vinegar, soy sauce and hoisin sauce.
- Pour over orzo mixture, tossing gently to coat.
- Stir in toasted almonds.
- Cover and chill until ready to serve.