8 hrs 15 mins
Courtesy of my friend, known as TBQ, on LiveJournal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 medium onion, cut into thin slices
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 large carrots, cut on the bias
- 2 (14 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 3 cups sliced swiss chard or 3 cups spinach
- 8 ounces udon noodles
- 1Combine all ingredients except noodles and chard/spinach in a 3-to-5 quart crockpot. Cook on low for 8-10 hours or high for 4-5. Once that time has passed, stir in the chard/spinach, cover, and cook for 5 minutes.
- 2Prepare noodles according to package directions.
- 3To serve, put noodles into bowls and cover with soup. Can add cilantro or chili oil to garnish if desired.
Browse Our Top Low Cholesterol Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asian Chicken Noodle Soup
Serving Size: 1 (347 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 272.6
- Calories from Fat 20
- Total Fat 2.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 43.8 mg
- Sodium 1585.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 26.7 g