Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 hrs
Courtesy of my friend, known as TBQ, on LiveJournal.
Make and share this Asian Chicken Noodle Soup recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 medium onion, cut into thin slices
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 large carrots, cut on the bias
- 2 (14 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 3 cups sliced swiss chard or 3 cups spinach
- 8 ounces udon noodles
- Combine all ingredients except noodles and chard/spinach in a 3-to-5 quart crockpot. Cook on low for 8-10 hours or high for 4-5. Once that time has passed, stir in the chard/spinach, cover, and cook for 5 minutes.
- Prepare noodles according to package directions.
- To serve, put noodles into bowls and cover with soup. Can add cilantro or chili oil to garnish if desired.