Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 25 mins
Cook 25 mins
Make and share this Asian Chicken Noodle Salad (For the Grill) recipe from Food.com.
- Pam cooking spray, grilling spray
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (5 ounces each)
- 44.37 ml la choy stir fry sauce marinade, divided
- 2 (170.09 g) packagechicken ramen noodles
- 236.59 ml fresh snow pea, trimmed, cut in half
- 236.59 ml matchstick carrots (from 10-ounce package) or 236.59 ml thinly sliced baby carrots
- 118.29 ml chopped green onion, white and green parts
- 118.29 ml low fat sesame ginger salad dressing
- Spray grate of outdoor grill with Pam grilling spray. Preheat grill to medium heat according to manufacturer's directions. Brush chicken with 2 tablespoons stir fry sauce. Grill 10 minutes or until no longer pink in centers (165°F), turning over after 5 minutes. Brush top side of chicken with remaining 1 tablespoon stir fry sauce after turning.
- Meanwhile, bring 4 cups water to a boil in 2-quart saucepan. Break each block of noodles in quarters; add noodles and seasoning packets to saucepan. Cook 3 minutes; drain. Toss noodles with snow peas, carrots and onions in large bowl. Add dressing; toss lightly.
- Divide noodle mixture evenly between serving plates (1 cup each plate). Cut each breast crosswise into 1/2-inch slices. Place 1 sliced breast on top of each salad.