My Private Note
1 breas ...
Units: US | Metric
- Pam cooking spray, grilling spray
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (5 ounces each)
- 3 tablespoons la choy stir fry sauce marinade, divided
- 2 (3 ounce) packages chicken ramen noodles
- 1 cup fresh snow pea, trimmed, cut in half
- 1 cup matchstick carrots (from 10-ounce package) or 1 cup thinly sliced baby carrots
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion, white and green parts
- 1/2 cup low fat sesame ginger salad dressing
- 1Spray grate of outdoor grill with Pam grilling spray. Preheat grill to medium heat according to manufacturer's directions. Brush chicken with 2 tablespoons stir fry sauce. Grill 10 minutes or until no longer pink in centers (165°F), turning over after 5 minutes. Brush top side of chicken with remaining 1 tablespoon stir fry sauce after turning.
- 2Meanwhile, bring 4 cups water to a boil in 2-quart saucepan. Break each block of noodles in quarters; add noodles and seasoning packets to saucepan. Cook 3 minutes; drain. Toss noodles with snow peas, carrots and onions in large bowl. Add dressing; toss lightly.
- 3Divide noodle mixture evenly between serving plates (1 cup each plate). Cut each breast crosswise into 1/2-inch slices. Place 1 sliced breast on top of each salad.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asian Chicken Noodle Salad (For the Grill)
Serving Size: 1 (220 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 343.6
- Calories from Fat 88
- Total Fat 9.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 75.5 mg
- Sodium 1027.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 30.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sesame ginger salad dressing