Prep 25 mins
Cook 25 mins
- Pam cooking spray, grilling spray
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (5 ounces each)
- 3 tablespoons la choy stir fry sauce marinade, divided
- 2 (3 ounce) packageschicken ramen noodles
- 1 cup fresh snow pea, trimmed, cut in half
- 1 cup matchstick carrots (from 10-ounce package) or 1 cup thinly sliced baby carrots
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green onion, white and green parts
- 1⁄2 cup low fat sesame ginger salad dressing
- Spray grate of outdoor grill with Pam grilling spray. Preheat grill to medium heat according to manufacturer's directions. Brush chicken with 2 tablespoons stir fry sauce. Grill 10 minutes or until no longer pink in centers (165°F), turning over after 5 minutes. Brush top side of chicken with remaining 1 tablespoon stir fry sauce after turning.
- Meanwhile, bring 4 cups water to a boil in 2-quart saucepan. Break each block of noodles in quarters; add noodles and seasoning packets to saucepan. Cook 3 minutes; drain. Toss noodles with snow peas, carrots and onions in large bowl. Add dressing; toss lightly.
- Divide noodle mixture evenly between serving plates (1 cup each plate). Cut each breast crosswise into 1/2-inch slices. Place 1 sliced breast on top of each salad.