1/2 Photos of Asian Chicken, Noodle, and Vegetable Salad
An adaptation of a CookingLight recipe. You could sub cucumbers for the water chestnuts.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 ounces rice noodles, uncooked
- 2 cups cooked boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed-DELI
- 1/2 cup carrot, shredded
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/3 cup green onion, chopped (about 3)
- 1/4 cup water chestnut, drained and sliced
- 3 ounces mixed mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 cup Thai sweet chili sauce (such as Mae Ploy)
- 2 tablespoons canola oil (optional)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated peeled
- 2 tablespoons dry-roasted unsalted peanuts, chopped
- cilantro, for garnish
- 1Prepare noodles according to package directions.
- 2Drain and cool.
- 3Combine noodles, chicken, and next 4 ingredients (through mushrooms) in a large bowl; toss well.
- 4Combine chili sauce and next 5 ingredients (through ginger) in a small bowl, stirring with a whisk.
- 5Drizzle chili sauce mixture over noodle mixture; toss gently to coat. Sprinkle with peanuts.
- 6Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asian Chicken, Noodle, and Vegetable Salad
Serving Size: 1 (267 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 450.9
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 79.3 mg
- Sodium 616.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 33.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
rice wine vinegar