- 6 ounces uncooked rice noodles
- 2 cups cubed cubed rotisserie boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup matchstick-cut carrot
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1⁄3 cup chopped green onion (about 3)
- 1⁄4 cup canned sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1⁄4 cup Thai sweet chili sauce (such as Mae Ploy)
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon grated peeled fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons chopped chopped dry-roasted unsalted peanuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare noodles according to package directions. Drain and cool.
- Combine noodles, chicken, and next 4 ingredients (through water chestnuts) in a large bowl; toss well.
- Combine chili sauce and next 5 ingredients (through ginger) in a small bowl, stirring with a whisk.
- Drizzle chili sauce mixture over noodle mixture; toss gently to coat. Sprinkle with peanuts. Serve immediately.