Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Cooking Light recipe
- 6 ounces uncooked rice noodles
- 2 cups cubed cubed rotisserie boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup matchstick-cut carrot
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1⁄3 cup chopped green onion (about 3)
- 1⁄4 cup canned sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1⁄4 cup Thai sweet chili sauce (such as Mae Ploy)
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon grated peeled fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons chopped chopped dry-roasted unsalted peanuts
- Prepare noodles according to package directions. Drain and cool.
- Combine noodles, chicken, and next 4 ingredients (through water chestnuts) in a large bowl; toss well.
- Combine chili sauce and next 5 ingredients (through ginger) in a small bowl, stirring with a whisk.
- Drizzle chili sauce mixture over noodle mixture; toss gently to coat. Sprinkle with peanuts. Serve immediately.
Was about to post myself, thanks for doing the work for me-excellent recipe-sometimes I add cucumber and fresh cilantro or basil if I have it on hand.
This was outstanding!...we just loved it....I did add a little honey to it because I was afraid it may be too spicy but it was great.....I did not put any chicken in it as I made it as a side dish...a must try...