Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I tinkered with a Schwann's recipe to get this salad.
Make and share this Asian Chicken Napa Slaw recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can bean sprouts, drained
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can water chestnuts, drained
- 4 cooked chicken breasts, diced
- 1 (14 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1⁄2 head napa cabbage, chopped
- 1 cup poppy seed dressing
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1 cup chow mein noodles
- Mix together all ingredients except chow mein noodles.
- Spread noodles on top or around salad. Add toasted sesame seeds as a garnish, if desired.