1/1 Photo of Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps
This can be served hot or cold. I enjoy it hot. I also use chopped chicken as I like the texture better. If you do use ground chicken, be sure to brown it for a more pleasing color and flavor.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil and cook chicken until brown.
- 2Add soy, mae ploy, sesame seeds, pine nuts, rice vinegar, garlic,and ginger and cook one minute.
- 3Serve in ramikin garnished with ground peanuts and fresh chopped cilantro.
- 4Scoop into iceberg lettuce leaves.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps
Serving Size: 1 (219 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1209.4
- Calories from Fat 618
- Total Fat 68.7 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Cholesterol 238.3 mg
- Sodium 3137.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 18.2 g
- Sugars 16.5 g
- Protein 93.9 g