Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This came from Woman's Day magazine, slow cooker recipe card.
Make and share this Asian Chicken Legs recipe from Food.com.
- 4 chicken drumsticks, skin removed
- 4 chicken thighs, skin removed (about 2-1/4 lb.)
- 1 (15 ounce) canwhole baby corn, drained, each ear cut in half cross wise
- 1 (8 ounce) can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut in strips
- 3⁄4 cup bottled stir-fry sauce, preferably Korean style
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 4 slices orange rind (about 3x1 inch, each)
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- sliced scallion, to garnish
- chopped unsalted roasted cashew nuts, to garnish
- Mix all ingredients in a 3 quart or larger slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on high 4 hours or on low 7-9 hours, until chicken is tender.
- Carefully lift chicken (it's fall off the bone tender) onto serving platter.
- Top with the sauce and vegetables, sprinkle with scallions and cashews.