7 hrs 10 mins
This came from Woman's Day magazine, slow cooker recipe card.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 chicken drumsticks, skin removed
- 4 chicken thighs, skin removed (about 2-1/4 lb.)
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole baby corn, drained, each ear cut in half cross wise
- 1 (8 ounce) can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut in strips
- 3/4 cup bottled stir-fry sauce, preferably Korean style
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 4 slices orange rind (about 3x1 inch, each)
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- sliced scallion, to garnish
- chopped unsalted roasted cashew nuts, to garnish
- 1Mix all ingredients in a 3 quart or larger slow cooker.
- 2Cover and cook on high 4 hours or on low 7-9 hours, until chicken is tender.
- 3Carefully lift chicken (it's fall off the bone tender) onto serving platter.
- 4Top with the sauce and vegetables, sprinkle with scallions and cashews.
Browse Our Top Asian Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asian Chicken Legs
Serving Size: 1 (380 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 524.1
- Calories from Fat 217
- Total Fat 24.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 138.0 mg
- Sodium 856.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.2 g
- Sugars 9.6 g
- Protein 35.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: